Sr. Client Partner
MediaDonuts is a leading ad tech company, providing exclusive inventory across platforms combined with cutting-edge technology.
We are creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Sales Manager to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you’re an seasoned digital media expert with account and sales management experience with large advertisers and leading media agencies in US area, we invite you to talk to us about joining our advertising team at MediaDonuts.
This position is located in New York and will require some travel to client and agency locations.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with local teams of large international and national advertisers to understand their objectives, recommending best practices, and developing effective campaigns.
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how our advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Proactively grow client portfolio: Media/Creative Agencies & Direct Clients
- Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance on a daily basis
- Work closely together with internal ad-operations teams to ensure smooth campaign delivery
- Manage the Payment structure and terms with the Clients.
- Thought leadership – immersing yourself in the evolving digital media landscape, and adapting to our ongoing product developments
- Connect with Operational team to build and follow up campaigns
- 7+ years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies
- Demonstrate ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships.
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers.
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Technical background and familiarity with advertising technologies, mobile apps and other internet technologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision.
- Fluent English
- BA / BS degree.
MediaDonuts is an advertising and technology company that helps advertisers achieve their performance and branding goals across various digital media channels.
We are creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking experienced candidates to support our local business development.